Are you looking to join an organisation that actively develops and invests in their employees? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi award-winning company, that truly appreciates and rewards their people.
A superb benefits package is on offer including:
- Onsite gym
- Staff massage
- Subsidised travel
- Staff restaurant
- Study support for qualifications
- Generous pensions contribution
- Complimentary taxi service into the town centre
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme and more
This is a great position for someone with some previous administration experience.
The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of administration for customers in line with service levels including processing activities and record maintenance. You will take personal ownership of customer administration enquiries, ensuring a complete record of all information gathered or given is maintained and any arising issues are identified and resolved.
Working within a team you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Administer and process all company products and services.
- Register complaints, errors, breaches and customer comments.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Acquire information as necessary, liaising with other external parties as appropriate
The ideal candidate:
- You will enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience of working within customer services or an administration environment
Please contact us now to discuss an interview!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.