Full and Part Time Positions available!
Full Time Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5
Part Time Hours are Monday to Friday 9.30 – 2.30
This is a unique opportunity to work for a lovely company based in Chichester. The offices are great and there is a real team environment and positivity within this friendly team.
We are looking for individuals that want to progress within a successful business and be part of a growing team. The company’s core ethos focuses on commitment, transparency, trust and loyalty and they are fully committed to developing individuals who wish to progress their personal development through external training programmes.
Your role will be supporting the campaign management team and identifying key decision makers within organisations and helping them secure new clients across a variety of sectors, including Logistics, FM, Legal and Energy. Full training and support will be given.
Duties will include:
· Calling and engaging with prospect clients
· Identifying the key decision makers
· Enquiring about and learning their current operations (research – through pre-defined questions)
· Developing relationships with prospects
· Managing the sales pipelines and secure opportunities.
There will be both telephone engagement, database inputting, report writing and supporting administration required to perform the role.
The successful candidate will have these key attributes and skills:
· Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
· Understanding of business environments (preferable not essential)
· Attention to detail
· Team player
· Ability to work independently and empower themselves
Please contact us now to discuss in more detail and to hear about interview opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.