Do you have Motor Claims handling experience or perhaps good customer service experience within a contact (call) centre?
Hours: Office open 8am to 8pm
4 week rota on the following shifts 8 to 4, 9 to 5 and 11:30 to 8pm Mon to Fri. Saturdays are 1 in 3 starting at 9 am to 4pm.
To proactively record and process insurance claims in accordance with procedures and to maintain files. To deal with allocated claims as speedily and efficiently as possible from outset to conclusion within FCA regulations, and legislative and policy guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To proactively record, process and settle claims in accordance with the principles and procedures and to maintain files within service standards
- To ensure that all files are updated.
- To be personally responsible for ensuring the reserves fully reflect the level of damages on each file
- To process cheques on claims files as required and in accordance with your authority
- To identify potential fraudulent claims and action as per guidelines
- Ensure liability is agreed within existing case law and accident circumstances
- Effectively negotiate with customers, suppliers all relevant third party representatives
- To adhere to and consider all regulatory requirements at all times, including TCF, DPA, AML and Anti Bribery principles, and ensure all direct reports are
- Comply with the requirements, and act in accordance with, the Group Code of Conduct and Fitness and Propriety policies at all times
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies, Values and guidelines and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times,
- Any other reasonable duties
Please apply and contact us immediately for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.