This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Client Support Administrator, to join a dynamic and employee focussed organisation. This is an established business with a real energy and have some highly impressive awards to their credit.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, working with high net worth, UK resident, private clients. You will be responsible, for the efficient and accurate processing of business and delivering a first-class service to clients in the delivery of financial planning and investment services. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of financial planning and some product knowledge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing full administrative support for the onboarding of new clients.
- Data management – maintaining and updating client data in a secure environment.
- Preparation of client reviews, updating cash flow models, investment performance reviews and producing supporting reports., discussion documents and computer models.
- Liaising with clients by telephone, letter and email.
- Delivering service proposition within agreed service levels and timescales.
- Working with the administrative team to ensure application and provider forms are prepared as required and clients are updated throughout the process.
- Working with other professional advisers e.g. solicitors and accountants to implement an agreed action plan.
You will be joining a collaborative, original and passionate team so it is essential that you are open to ideas, eager to learn and enjoy a challenge.
Interviews to be held asap, so please contact us now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.