This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a multi-award winning team!
The successful candidate will be working within a contact centre and dealing with incoming customer calls, about a variety of issues. Your role will be to provide outstanding customer care and resolve any issues and provide accurate advice and act as an ambassador for the organisation. There are superb prospects for development and progression.
A superb benefits package is on offer including:
Study support for qualifications
Generous pensions contribution
Complimentary taxi service into the town centre
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Cycle to work scheme and more
- Daily Duties will Include:
Identify, escalate and analyse customer problems/complaints, understand the differences between a negative experience and a complaint along with how to deal with both accordingly.
- Support and promote the company by proactively developing good working relationships with customers.
- Support opportunities to retain business, by understanding fully what a customer is asking for and provide a tailored response.
- Ensure the customer fully understands the consequences behind their request, and offer alternative options for them to consider, where appropriate, to help them make the right decision.
- Log all calls on the system and keep up to date records
Please contact us for further details. Interviews asap!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.