This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced legal secretary or someone who has previously worked within a residential conveyancing department. You will be joining a modern, innovative and respected law firm and working closely with one of the Partners. There is lots of scope for progression, with supportive ongoing training and development.
Based in a beautiful location, there is free carparking and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year.
You will be involved in all conveyancing duties, up to and following completion with regular customer contact. If you are positive and keen to build a career, this is a unique opportunity.
Due to the location, it is essential, that you have your own transport.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing assistance, up to and following completion.
- Updating clients throughout the process.
- Liaising with estate agents and other third parties.
- Assisting the property lawyers as required.
- Working to company policies and compliance standards.
- Prioritising and performing urgent requests from clients and referrers.
- Using a case management system (ALB).
- Perform to daily, weekly and monthly Service Level Agreements.
- Planning, prioritising and managing your working day.
- Embracing technology, change and advancement in the conveyancing industry.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience as a legal secretary or assistant level in a Residential Conveyancing Department.
- Possibly, a law degree or other educational achievements suitable for the role.
- An exemplary attitude to professional work, punctuality, courtesy and a friendly manner.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A pro-active approach and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Aptitude for adopting new technologies that drive efficiency and transparency.
- An ability to learn quickly.
- Empathy for people from all walks of life and ability to explain complex concepts simply.
In Return, you will Receive:
- Starting salary £18-25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- 20 days Holiday Per Year plus Bank Holidays (x8), rising to 25 days after 5 years.
- A great fun team environment.
- An opportunity to learn and develop in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent.
- Opportunities to progress your career, with sponsored vocational training if desired.
Please contact us now for further information and to discuss an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.