This is a superb role, working for a company that offers opportunity, progression and recognition.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Counterbalance Forklift Driver and / or Reach Truck Driver to join this friendly team.
Responsibilities to Include:
- A varied role of loading and unloading vehicles, picking stock and general warehouse duties.
- Forklift Driving adhering to safe operating and health and safety practices
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Keeping the yard and warehouse clean and tidy
- Completing all administration to a high level of accuracy for inbound and outbound freight
- Scanning and labelling freight
- Check weighing, reporting damages or defecting freight
- Carrying out forklift safety checks
- Reporting of hazards and any near miss or accidents
- Ensure security of warehouse freight
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment
- Working Monday-Friday on various shifts from 7am-4pm or 11am-8pm with rostered Saturdays (half days) every 8 weeks. You will need to be flexible and willing to work overtime at busy periods and be confident at working to tight deadlines.
Requirements of Role:
- A good level of fitness is needed as manual handling is required.
- Must hold a forklift licence
- 1 year + Counterbalance driving experience or Reach Truck driving experience
Salary and Benefits:
- Overtime rates paid after 9 hours worked daily at 1.25hrs
- Company bonus scheme
- Work social events
- Development, training and progression for employees.
Contact us now to discuss an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.