This is a unique opportunity for a truly varied and involved role, working for a leading global organisation supplying to the healthcare sector.
This would be an ideal position for a candidate with a successful and proven background of team management, customer care and finance, coupled with good business acumen. You will have strong organisational skills and a collaborative approach as this is a diverse and hands-on role.
Due to the location, you will need your own transport.
Your role will involve:
- General Office Management, to include involvement with HR and IT issues and working alongside external consultants on certain matters.
- Responsibility for the service back office team (x3) and remote engineers (x16). You will be involved with the team management, support and development.
- Periodic evaluation meetings with staff members and measuring performance.
- Managing staff training and education.
- Optimising the service administrative function.
- Ensuring, within the agreed guidelines, a consistent remuneration policy for the staff in the office in line with their contribution to the results and their individual development in their positions
- Liaison with government and regulatory bodies as required.
- Financial control for the UK and working closely with the MD to discuss trending financials.
- Reviewing monthly results with management and defining counter measures where necessary.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Building customer relationships and providing support where required.
- Inventory management and control.
This is a superb position for a manager with proven capabilities in financial and customer/administrative management. You will have the capability of presenting and discussing financial figures to management. Experience in SAP would be advantageous. You will be flexible, proactive and enjoy being a valued team member where you can really make a difference.
Further details are available upon request. Please contact us now for more information.
Please note, only candidates that meet the above specifications, will be considered.
Interviews to be held asap.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.