This is a great opportunity to join a small, friendly team providing nationwide property maintenance to corporate clients across the UK. If you have some previous office experience, we would be pleased to hear from you.
You will be helpful, organised and self-motivated with the ability to work in a team but also being able to prioritize your workload independently. With a great telephone manner, you will have the ability to communicate confidently with both clients and a variety of people over the telephone. You will be organising maintenance jobs from initial enquiry through to invoicing, communicating clearly and efficiently with both clients and contractors, with occasional face to face meetings.
Enthusiastic and committed with a desire to progress and learn, there is potential for fast track job progression for the right candidate. It is essential that you have a strong customer service background, ideally within business to business. As you will be the main point of contact for a selection of clients, you will be professional, conscientious and proactive, building great customer relationships.
A typical day would include:
· Handling incoming telephone calls and email correspondence
– Checking client emails or dealing with calls, ranging from emergency call outs, for a locksmith to attend a property, a boiler breakdown, or ongoing garden maintenance.
– Updating the database with client information and contractor assignments.
– Dealing with quotations.
· Supporting the team with daily tasks
· Liaising with contractors who are being allocated work
· Producing daily reports on the inhouse system (full training given)
· Updating database and clients with quotes/job progressions
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
· Proficient using Word and Outlook. Full training given on the company database.
· Excellent communication, written English and grammar skills.
· Ability to work and collaborate efficiently within a team.
· Good attention to detail, organised and ability to manage tasks simultaneously.
20 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30pm
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.