This is an exciting new position that has been newly created to support the busy team and clients.
Benefits include: free parking, gym membership, store discounts, free fruit/cereal, a health and wellbeing programme and much more!
If you are a motivated individual, with a passion for data analysis and research, this could be a fantastic opportunity. You might have previous experience within a similar role, marketing or have a degree in Business Studies. However the ability to demonstrate your analytical and research skills is more important.
Candidates will need to be able to commute on a daily basis to the Chichester office.
We are looking for a proactive individual who can work independently on a variety of client projects. This is a unique organization and there are certainly opportunities for professional growth. Reporting to the Founder of the company, your efforts will be recognized at the highest level and this is a social and very friendly environment. There is the opportunity for this to either be a full time, or part time, permanent role.
The company support some of the largest global clients in helping them secure new business clients across a variety of sectors, including legal, logistics and facilities management. Your role will involve a range of research and associated activities around both company profiles and key market sectors. Full training will be given and access to relevant research platforms and data sources.
The successful candidate will have a methodical and analytical approach with strong attention to detail. Good presentation and report writing skills are essential.
Responsibilities will include:
· Researching individual companies and market sectors.
· Researching and gathering data and information from a variety of online sources.
· Analysing and interpreting data in line with the client’s objectives.
· Preparing and presenting in report, key findings/data/research.
· Supporting client statistics.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong data analysis skills with experience of using statistical software.
· familiarity with market research methodologies and techniques
· excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data analysis
· Effecting communication skills to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
Please apply now, for more information and the opportunity to have an initial discussion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.