A superb opportunity has arisen with an employer that truly recognises and rewards their staff! This company have won the top awards for staff engagement, morale, opportunity and development.
The basic salary is £20-24,000 with a team bonus.
- Staff benefits include, public transport cost contribution, staff restaurant, onsite gym, massage, study support, 14% pension contribution, childcare vouchers and so much more…
A position has arisen for a candidate with proven sales and / or customer service experience. If you have worked within financial services – insurance, banking, pensions, IFA’s etc, that would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact dealing with incoming new business enquiries from employers and also third parties. You will also be making outbound calls, to existing and new clients (business to business).
The ideal candidate will be proactive, good at engaging people on the telephone and fact-finding with a consultative approach.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
- Taking ownership of all new business enquiries (inbound and outbound calling), including follow up calls and lead generation.
- Working to agreed targets and KPIs
- Undertaking outbound market research to support the process
- Maintaining and developing your knowledge through self-development and identification of learning needs through training.
- To be an ambassador for the business, providing excellent customer service in line with company objectives and Service Level Agreements.
- Owning the new business campaign management that supports the functions objectives and the wider company objectives, working to appropriate financial targets.
- Liaising with potential customers, using web chats, webinar, screen sharing, and conference calls.
There is a great deal of scope to develop a successful career with this well-respected organisation.
Please apply now for more details…
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.