Hours: 10am – 2pm, Monday to Saturday, Saturday on rota basis and hours might be earlier and time is given back to you in the week if the Saturday is worked
Salary: £10,270 plus superb benefits.
Fantastic part time opportunity (20 hours per week), working for a leading local employer. Due to current restrictions, this will primarily be working from home, but with some days required at the office. For this reason, applicants should be based within commutable distance to Crawley. Working from home will be determined according to government guidelines with a view at some point to returning to the office on a full time basis.
This would be an ideal role for someone with excellent customer service skills and previous call centre experience, within a financial services organisation. Please note, only candidate with previous call/contact centre experience will be considered, due to the nature of the work.
Working in a multi award-winning contact centre you will be handling customer service queries managing all customer activities across a range of products to ensure exceptional levels of service are delivered continually in line with agreed service standards. You will identify, escalate and analyse each customer call and transfer over to the relevant departments if needed and support and promote the organisation to customers, business partners and third parties.
Reporting to the Team Leader you will be responsible for:
• Delivering excellent customer service and technical support over the telephone handling inbound calls.
• To attempt where possible to deal with members in first instance to a final and satisfactory outcome to reduce call backs (First call Resolution).
• Build and maintain customer’s trust and confidence to maximise, customer, advisor, and third party satisfaction.
• Answer any customer service query transferring calls to the correct team when needed.
• Identify and escalate customer complaints offering excellent customer service.
• Support and promote the organisation
If you are right for this role, you will enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous experience of working in a customer services environment.
• Working knowledge of Pensions, Insurance or Financial Services industry an advantage.
• Be able to communicate information confidently and clearly – both written and verbally.
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
Please contact us now for more details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.