This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join this growing, forward thinking and modern law firm. Based in a beautiful location and wonderful offices, there is a great team spirit with a refreshing approach to the industry. There is free carparking on site and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year!
Due to the nature of the role, it is imperative that you have proven Probate experience as you will be joining a busy department with a large caseload of files, so you will be fully involved.
It will be advantageous, if you are able to prepare simple documents such as Revenue forms IHT205 and accompanying Statements of Truth, as well as performing administrative tasks and providing general support to the team.
The company are keen on utilising technology wherever possible and therefore, a willingness to embrace technology is essential.
The successful candidate will be involved with the following:
· Drafting Revenue Forms IHT205’s
· Drafting Statements of Truth
· Dealing with clients and third parties face to face and over the telephone
· Using data management systems/portals
· Managing and updating spreadsheets
· Making invoice payments to third parties
· Taking client payments over the phone using the secure Sagepay system
· Producing documentation and correspondence
· Updating clients and third parties on the status of cases
The successful candidate will:
· Be able to work in a busy office environment
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Have proven probate experience (essential)
· Have your own transport (essential)
Please apply now for further information about this unique opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.