We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly organised individual to join this modern, friendly, rapidly expanding law firm to work as a Senior Executive within Administration of the Estates Department. This is a unique firm and you will be working from a beautiful office, with onsite parking and you will receive the day off on your birthday!
The Probate department is busy, with a large caseload of files. Therefore, we are looking for a person who has worked within a Private Client department previously, with circa 5-10 years’ of experience. The firm are very keen on utilising technology wherever possible, and therefore a willingness to embrace technology is essential.
This is a varied role, which will include the following:
- Drafting Revenue Forms IHT205
- Drafting Statements of Truth
- Dealing with clients and third parties face to face and over the phone
- Using data management systems/portals
- Managing and updating spreadsheets
- Making invoice payments to third parties and clients
- Taking client payments over the phone using our Secure Sagepay system
- Producing documentation and correspondence using the case management system
- Updating clients and third parties on the status of cases.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a busy office environment
- Be able to prioritise your own workload
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have great verbal and written communication skills.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Please contact us now for further details and to discuss an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.