This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation, providing support to engineers, customers and internal departments. You will be working within a friendly and supportive team and this is an assignment that should last 3 months, with an extension possibility, workload dependent.
The office location is rural, so you will need your own transport. This is a temporary vacancy, so it is essential that candidates are able to start as soon as possible.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be experienced in the use of SAP.
Duties will include:
- Answering customer and engineers calls and e-mail requests
- Preparing quotations and Service Reports
- Diary Management of field engineers
- Analysing and interpreting customer order trend
- Reporting on customer spend
- Assisting in the next SAP ‘go live’ phase
- Assisting Head of Service
Skills and Experience:
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Follow tasks through to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literacy: SAP (highly proficient); Microsoft Office; Word, Excel
Please contact us for further information.
Interviews to be held asap.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.