This is a superb opportunity to work for a multi award-winning financial services organisation. You will receive full company benefits which are available, which include staff restaurant, gym, study support, subsidised travel, personal trainer, free fruit and so much more. Training, progression and career development are definitely championed within the company.
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you are an experienced Team Leader, having great people management skills within a customer driven environment. You will be leading the customer service or administration teams. The successful candidate will be overseeing team members delivering excellent customer service and technical support, tailored to the needs of the customer, throughout the life of their relationship with the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
· To ensure team members build and maintain customers’ trust and confidence to maximise customer, advisor and third-party satisfaction and retention.
· To effectively monitor and manage the competence of all staff and encourage and support staff development and professional progression.
· Effectively contribute to the achievement of the department’s overall objectives and apply the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) culture and principles within own job role.
· Responsible for the team’s performance against agreed objectives and key performance indicators. To ensure exceptional levels of service are delivered within agreed service levels.
· Ensure resources are directed in an appropriate way to maximise productivity to achieve agreed service levels. Be responsible for recruiting new team members and taking part in the interview process.
· Lead and manage staff in line with company policies and procedures, including training (regulatory and company) & development, 1 to 1’s, performance appraisals and disciplinary & grievance issues.
Qualifications and Experience:
· People Management within a customer service team
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Ideally knowledge of pension legislation (particularly auto enrolment) (although not essential)
· Excellence in Customer Services
· Team management
· Empathy and sympathy with customer needs
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Ability to meet deadlines within tight timelines
Please contact us now for more information and to discuss an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.