This is a superb opportunity for an experienced administrator, looking for a varied and interesting role. This is a growing organisation that promotes energy efficiency, to assist households in reducing their energy costs and output. You will be joining a really friendly team and there are superb opportunities for the right individual to progress and develop.
The successful candidate, will have great attention to detail, good IT skills and a professional manner when dealing with others both in person and over the telephone.
Duties to Include:
- Downloading allocated work requirements.
- Checking documents received from third parties, to ensure that they have been completed correctly and in accordance with compliance regulations. If information has not been provided, you will be chasing for missing or incorrect details and compiling reports.
- Completing error reports.
- You will also be updating spreadsheets with works information and installations, as well as collating and maintaining complaint records.
- Collating, submitting and maintaining required administrative information and installation data.
- Collating and maintaining complaint records.
- Compiling details of completed projects and adding all information onto a spreadsheet and checking to ensure that all data is correct.
- Responding to emails and enquiries promptly.
- Regular liaison with suppliers, utilities, funding providers, installation partners, site supervisors, sub-contractors etc.
- Accurate data entry of property details.
- General administrative duties.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Competent in the use of MSOffice and in particular Excel
- Able to work autonomously but also of working well within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displaying initiative and enthusiasm
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise, multi-tasking and problem solving
- Able to provide relevant advice to customers, which is clear, structured and appropriate.
Please contact us now to discuss an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.