With over 20 years recruitment experience, both within agency and inhouse for a large multi-national corporate, I fully understand the challenges that you face, when recruiting. I established Masson Appointments, to provide a very personal approach and to build strong, honest and lasting relationships to the organisations that I support.
Once I have been given a brief and have spent time with a client, to fully understand your requirements, you can then rely on me to source the best talent. Candidates are sourced and interviewed specifically for your vacancy. No generic interviews and one size fits all here! The interviews take into account, not just the experience and skills, but also the competencies and behaviours so that your new employee will fit and complement your organisation. All candidates, are personally interviewed by the Founder (myself), so when you are presented with a shortlist, we are confident, that every one, would be superb ambassadors for us both.
Whether you are a business looking for the best talent, or the best talent looking for the right opportunity, I have the experience, vision and practical skills to make this happen.
My approach forms the basis of my personal guarantee to you:
For My Clients:
- I take time to understand your business in terms of its aims, objectives and culture and only present strong-match candidates.
- Your project will be personally managed by me, the Founder of Masson Appointments.
- I will report regularly on progress giving you feedback along the way.
- You will receive a detailed and honest profile for each candidate that I recommend, once I have personally interviewed them in person.
- Candidates will be thoroughly briefed prior to their interview and will arrive fully prepared.
- Often settling in to a new company can be daunting, so I keep in touch with both parties so if there are any issues to resolve, this can be done effortlessly.
For My Candidates:
- I take time to get to know you both on a professional and personal level, to ensure we find the right role and organisation for you -matched to your skills, values, aspirations and personality.
- I will personally handle all aspects of your application.
- You will always be registered and interviewed by myself, for a specific vacancy.
- You will only be put forward for roles where I believe you will thrive within the company culture and be happy.
- I will always discuss and seek your permission, before sending your details to a client.
- You will receive honest feedback following any interview.
- Once you start your new role, I will keep in touch during your first few months as I will be keen to hear how you are progressing and settling in.
It costs nothing to talk through your situation and to see, whether my highly focussed approach, can help you.
As a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, we strictly adhere to their principles of conduct, which are outlined in the following document: