This is a wonderful opportunity to join an organisation that has offices in Epsom and also overseas, so you will be a valued member of the global client services team. The company offer a collaborative work environment, personal and professional development opportunities, as well as hybrid working (following probation). On top of this, one of the benefits, is not working on your birthday!
Working as part of the administration team, your main role is to support the wider business operations through exceptional client administration. This spans from customer service to supporting financial advisors and much more. You will be the main contact for clients, building positive rapport and long-lasting relationships. As a member of the administration team, you will play a key part in the overall performance of the company and efforts are recognised.
The successful Client Administrator will be responsible for, although not limited to, the following:
- Updating and maintaining the client databases
- Undertaking a variety of research and projects
- Being part of the continued success of the global client services team
- Mail sorting and scanning
- Greeting clients and business partners
- Answering phone calls from clients and business partners
- Managing and building relationships with clients
- Preparing and processing client documentation
- Working closely with other departments to achieve sound client outcomes
- Providing accurate and detailed client communication
- Completing contact logging and record keeping of daily activities
- Working with global peers to achieve timely client results
All members of staff are encouraged to share ideas as they consistently strive to improve their services according to the highest standards.
Essential Skills for the Successful Candidate:
- Strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time management
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products, specifically Excel, Word and Office 365
Desirable Experience (although not essential):
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Business or similar
- Financial services qualifications, or working towards
- Previous use of a client database, such as Salesforce
- Experience of working in a Financial Advisory firm
- Pensions / Superannuation, Investments, or Insurance experience
- Administration background
- Customer service experience
Salary up to £28,000 per annum plus performance related bonus annually
Hybrid working plus great benefits
Please apply now for the opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team! Interviews asap!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.