Are you looking to join a company that is continually growing and looking for talent to join their team? This is a fantastic opportunity to forge a new career within a dynamic company where there are great opportunities for career progression and development!
The staff benefits are extremely generous and the extensive training package when you start is exceptional. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the day off for your birthday, season ticket loans, free fruit and drinks, a day off for voluntary work, staff bonus and much more…
If you have customer service experience, either within a call centre, office or retail environment, then this Call Centre role, could be for you. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and really care about providing exceptional customer support.
Duties will Include:
- Handling approximately 30-40 calls a day, from customers.
- Liaising with customers as to policy changes, where information provided is not as expected.
- Managing and investigating cases where there is potential misrepresentation and non-disclosure of information at the start of a policy and also when a claim is submitted, through to completion via telephone and email
- Contacting policyholders by telephone and email working to agreed SLAs and objectives
- Handle all complaints effectively and efficiently, adhering to the organisation’s policy
- Maintain positive relationships with all business employees and departments
- Updating and revising customers’ policy details, making any necessary adjustments and cancellations on the system
- Investigate, through to a conclusion, policies where quote manipulation is suspected prior to the start of the policy
- Administer and process incoming post and emails, with scanning of relevant documents
- Identify matches that don’t require further investigation and ensure closure is actioned
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high level of accuracy
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a phone-based customer services role or similar environment
- Knowledge in complaint handling with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- IT and software skills, including good Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge
- Great time management and organisation skills
- Desire to learn and develop through continuous training
Interviews asap, so please contact us now, for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.