A superb opportunity has arisen to work for this innovative and pioneering law firm who recognise, that their people are their most important asset. With a real commitment to quality and customer care, you will be joining a very friendly and highly committed team. You will be working from beautiful surroundings, with parking onsite.
There are opportunities for either a solicitor, legal executive or paralegal. You will have at least two years’ experience of estate planning work (Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts and Inheritance Tax planning), to supplement this rapidly growing team.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Carrying a diverse portfolio of estate planning cases to achieve targeted fees
- Providing a fully comprehensive client service in a cost effective and efficient manner
- Delivering an exceptional quality of service to clients and our referrers
- Using data management systems/portals
- Producing documentation and correspondence using our case management system
- Updating clients and third parties on the status of cases
- Meeting with and advising clients and carrying out telephone appointments with clients
Commitment to exceptional client service is critical, coupled with high discretion and a careful balance of empathy and assertiveness. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement, along with strong numeracy skills.
If you’re looking for a challenging role where you can progress in the longer term, then this may be the right role for you.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Please contact us now for further details and to discuss an interview…
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.