This is a really unique and exciting opportunity to support a management consultant and his business partner, as an Executive Assistant.
This is a truly varied role which requires a large degree of flexibility, as you will be required to turn your hand to whatever needs doing, working within this small company! This could be from organising the office, to meeting visitors and collecting them from the airport, to collecting items from his home, through to scheduling travel. Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you have your own transport.
This is a new role, supporting a business that has entered a growth phase and now the business owner requires administrative and lifestyle support. The range of responsibilities will be quite wide as this is building much from scratch and you will have a pivotal role supporting the business. The Director that you will be supporting is extremely personable and approachable. He is passionate about his role and business and is looking for someone who can really provide a high level of organisation and easing up his time so he can focus on the consultancy.
Duties will include (please note this list is not exhaustive):
• Helping with establishing and organising the new office and ensuring it runs smoothly, co-ordinating and organising office operations and procedures
• Basic Finance support, e.g. expenses, supplier invoices, using Xero
• Basic purchasing to include office supplies
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
• Personal assistant duties to include scheduling travel, organising diaries, booking restaurants/theatre etc.
• Collecting visitors from the airport and greeting visitors to the office
• Assisting with basic HR tasks and recruitment, e.g. candidate scheduling and communication
• Any other ad hoc duties as the role and company grows
• Handling confidential information with discretion.
Skills and Experience Required of the Executive Assistant:
• Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills.
• Proficient in office software applications e.g., Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in all work performed.
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically.
• Proactive mindset with the ability to anticipate needs and take initiative.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The successful candidate may perform other related duties as requested. The ideal candidate will have held a similar role previously, either as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Team Secretary etc.
Days and hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.30-5.30pm.
Salary is dependent upon experience £27-35,000 per annum, plus onsite free parking.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to the high level of applications anticipated, only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to an initial interview. Thank you for your interest in this role.
Please apply now for more information and to be considered for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.