Are you looking to work for a company that values and rewards its staff?
You will have 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and won’t be working on your birthday!
This is a really interesting and unique opportunity, with lots of variety and great training. You will be researching and fact finding, by liaising with customers and utilising, your great customer service skills. Within this role, you will be checking information held, to ensure that correct information is held on the database. The company also actively encourage development opportunities. This is a busy and varied role and you will have a mix of administrative tasks, as well as liaising with customers by telephone.
Duties will include:
- You will be checking customer information to ensure details are correct and making outbound calls to update and revise customers’ details, making any required adjustments or cancellations.
- You’ll monitor and delegate email mailboxes ensuring all correspondence is actioned in a timely manner.
- You’ll investigate all cases of potential fraud and non-disclosure of information through to completion.
- You will be answering customers’ questions over the phone, by confirming details in the documents and through email to resolve any discrepancies related to misrepresentation.
- You’ll investigate and manage a variety of cases referring to colleagues where necessary for escalation
- You’ll administer and process incoming post and e-mail, including the scanning of relevant documents
The company pride itself on providing a great customer experience and you will be proud to be supporting customers on their journey whilst developing your skillset.
This company are passionate about their colleagues and know the best people deserve an extraordinary working environment. That is exactly what they offer. The office is energetic, inspirational, supportive and you will receive superb company benefits.
Please apply now for more information! Interviews asap!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.