Salary: Dependent upon Experience
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing, friendly and modern law firm. This is an exciting time to join as the firm are going through expansion and your efforts will certainly be recognised.
The successful candidate will be looking after new clients in and around London and the South Coast and at times, work from from the London, Mayfair office.
The firm’s commitment to quality, customer service, aided by innovative technology and a real duty of care, really sets them apart as an employer of choice. Candidates we have introduced to the company have provided glowing recommendations of the firm as an employer.
The Directors recognise that their people are their most important asset and there is a great opportunity for development and progression.
The role includes:
- A mixed case load of all private client matters
- Liaising with and supporting senior advisors in the team
- Responsible for own case load under supervision of head of team
- Case load comprises Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Tax Planning and Trusts admin and creation (very little court of protection work but would be expected to do this if required)
- Progressing cases from lead conversion to conclusion
- Keeping clients and third party referrers updated throughout
- Responsible for meeting billing and performance targets
- Business development and networking where appropriate
- Compliance with referrers’ requirements
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified to degree level, either solicitors or legal executives – STEP preferred
- At least 5 years+ in estate planning role
- Well versed in all aspects of Wills, Inheritance Tax, Trusts etc
- Able to work from home although you may be spending time each week in relevant offices in your area (Covid dependent)
- Used to juggling a decent case load and responsible for fee targets
- Able to work with minimal admin support (with the use of digital dictation and modern ways of working, supported by the back office when things need to be processed physically instead of electronically)
- Able to take part in business development, particularly working collaboratively with financial advisors and accountants.
Please contact us for further details about this pioneering firm where efforts are certainly appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.