A superb opportunity has arisen to work for an award-winning employer who genuinely invest in their people.
35 hour working week – agile environment and able to work from home one day a week.
There is a great benefits package on offer including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Study support
- Generous pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Public transport contribution
- Personal trainer and much more
The successful candidate will be providing a customer focused ‘second line’ service that delivers solutions to the business and end users. You will be contributing to the performance of an effective and efficient IT team that supports the software needs of the organisation and linked 3rd party organisations.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Provide second line guidance, instruction and support service in IT software products and bespoke business software for end users. Determines/recommends process for enhancement and system change requests for identified problems with existing systems.
- Manages the accuracy, integrity and security of data ensuring compliance with Data Protection and company policy.
- Where appropriate act as a solution lead.
- Where appropriate, clarify business requirements with appropriate stakeholders to ensure all objectives of projects are achieved.
- Design and develop appropriate software for in-house systems to deliver identified requirements / needs for the business.
- Ensure all changes are documented in-line with department’s processes and procedures and best practice.
- Through a mentoring process, provide technical guidance and support to less experienced members of the team as appropriate and when required
- Implement escalation procedure for important and urgent issues that may impact on the availability of the business systems and contribute to problem solving and solution process.
You will ideally also have experience of:
- SQL/TSQL/DQL Server including database design
- Microsoft Certification or equivalent.
- Object-Oriented applications.
- IOC & Unit testing.
- GIT / GIT Flow
Contact us now to discuss an interview…
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.