Salary: Up to £25,000 pro rata based on a 9 month fixed term contract
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Resource Planner / Workforce Scheduler to join this talented Planning team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced call centre environment, will be organised with great attention to detail.
The role will require you to ensure an effective match of staffing against customer demand and work priorities including accurate call distributions, staffing requirements, rotas and schedules for up to circa 200 FTE in line with operational budgets.
Job Responsibilities to Include:
- Generating a rolling schedule that gives a realistic view of predicted performance in terms of GOS, AHT and shrinkage against workload demands
- Optimisise schedules and reschedule when necessary to ensure the integrity of the schedules
- Schedule all shrinkage activities at the most appropriate times to minimise the impact on the business and the customer
- Interact and communicate with the Manager and Resource Planners to ensure schedules reflect the most up to date planning assumptions and staffing headcount
- Maintain and update the weekly hotspot report
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and employee satisfaction
- Management of various mailboxes
- Accountability for relevant team members’ annual leave, ensure working time regulations are met
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of working in call centre environments
- Experience of working in an administrative role
- Prior exposure to, or has worked in a resource planning team
Please contact us now to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.