We are wholeheartedly behind this campaign to raise standards within the industry and for both clients and job seekers alike.
What is this about?
To become as successful as possible in the attraction, selection and hiring of people, it is vital to ensure that good practice prevails throughout the resourcing process. The campaign, created by businesses for businesses, exists to promote the critical importance that good recruitment practice plays in organisational success. As demand returns to the economy and businesses are looking to hire more staff, fine-tuning their resourcing strategies becomes critical. This is the right time to create a national focus on good recruitment. The campaign will help organisations to reinvigorate their recruiting strategies so they provide a better candidate experience and work more effectively with their recruitment partners.
- To promote recruitment good practice to UK employers of all sizes, whether in the public or private sector
- To establish a community of HR, talent, internal resourcers, procurement professionals and business leaders, to champion good recruitment practice
- To move good resourcing up the corporate agenda as talent becomes more business-critical
- To help businesses to benchmark their current resourcing practice and seek areas to improve
- To provide guidance and tools for employers to benchmark how effective they are in applying recruitment good practice
- To provide tools for REC members so that they can promote good recruitment to their clients
- To promote flexible working and different employment models for employers to consider early in the recruitment process
- To enable organisations to demonstrate to candidates that they aspire to deliver a good recruitment experience
- To create competitive advantage by building an employer brand that helps attract today’s hard-to-find talent
- To carry out specific research into new approaches in recruitment, and to share this with the Good Recruitment community.